Okay, I’m never eating jelly beans again.
Ronnie James Dio; friend to the animals.
Some more of my artwork.
Always reblog this. A lot of the animals they kill (and they kill over 95% of the animals they take in at their Virginia Headquarters) are killed within 24 hours. Not nearly enough time to deem whether an animal is adoptable or not. They even bought a giant fridge to store the corpses!
PETA is a corporation. Not a charity. Less than 1% of their 32 Million+ annual budget actually goes to directly helping animals. Most of it is spent making sexist/racist/ domestic abuse supporting commercials that won’t even air on television, giving bail outs to convicted arsonists and criminals, hiring/supporting any celebrity that claims to be vegetarian for five minutes, creating campaigns to target children (“Your mom kills animals”), fruitless lawsuits like suing Sea World for violating the constitution, and most recently, making porn. I fail to see how that fucking helps animals.
PETA does not give a shit about animals.
Plus, these assholes have the gall to insult Steve Irwin.
See if you recognize any of these logos!
- Live Updates Ukraine Crisis, refreshes every 90 seconds
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invading Crimea
- CCTV Footage shows capture of Crimea airport
- President Obama: “The US supports the Ukrainian government and its efforts to stand for sovereignty and territorial integrity.”
- Statement made by US Ambassador Powers at the emergency UN Security Council
As of 03/01/14 9:21 EST:
- Live Updates via Telegraph, refreshes every 90 seconds
- Putin has gain permission to use force in Ukraine/Crimea
- Ukraine’s interim president, Oleksander Turchynov, has put troops on combat alert. Despite these actions, prime minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk said: “I am convinced that Russia will not launch an intervention as this would mean war.”
- NATO is set to hold an emergency meeting Sunday
- US Secretary of State John Kerry: “We call for Russia to withdraw its forces back to bases, refrain from interference elsewhere in Ukraine, and support international mediation to address any legitimate issues regarding the protection of minority rights or security.”
- Ukrainian PM: "Military intervention would be the beginning of war and the end of any relations between Ukraine and Russia."
If you’re not worried then you’re not paying attention.